Friday, December 16, 2011

Was there my doppelganger here a moment ago?

*****


“What does he mean, Camera Obscura?”


It’s Aristotle’s dark box.


“You mean a pinhole camera?”


That’s the one.


“What’s that got to do with me poem”


He wants the reader see Giotto’s Florence


as the real one, in perspective.


“You’re balmy!”





*****|||"lost the words


you always wanted


to give"





I find these words touching. Some people don't want to be loved?





EDIT: I could have used the word "empty quest" too.





.|||Yes, or maybe even your Poltergeist.





Camera Obscura,


We have such a scenario


Below the Cliff House


In San Francisco


It's dark inside


But for a huge white bowl


Reflects the outside


Reflects the soul


Of reality


For all to see


In what appears a most stunning 3-D


Seagulls circle endlessly


I sing in silent harmony


What do I see?


Am I really balmy?


No, my eyes do not lie.


It is trump l'oy.|||Is it a Camera Oscura,


For sure a


box with a hole?


Why such a frenzy


In golden Firenze?


A picture can capture the soul.|||Gee,


TD,


I just watched on TV,


"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,":


It was yesterday, you see,


And HE DIDN"T TELL ME...


OOPS...lol! he, he, he...





(Well, at least this non-poet made a 'phooey' rhyme, he, he, he)


Fantasy...Ecstasy...Non-Poetry


Still more than a wee bit of fun for me





Oh well, take it from where it came, LOL!


Aristotle wasn't so fussy...you see!!!|||I looked through a pinhole


and the world came into focus


the camera obscura


became a magic lantern.|||Your vision is clear,


even focused.


But we must tell


you're reversed!

No comments:

Post a Comment