Friday, December 16, 2011

Has anyone ever seen their doppelganger?

I've always thought it would be really creepy to see a person who looks exactly like me. Especially if they looked at me and winked. Has anybody had that type of experience?|||yes, I have and it was beyond my comprehension. I was in a mall about 24 yrs ago...


I was walking down the aisle and I seen a person who was even wearing the same winter coat. My mother was with me and it blew her mind also. I stopped and the other person stopped.......we chatted. We had the same first name and were born about a month apart. My own mom said she wouldn't know it wasn't me if she had passed her alone. It wasn't just a similar look. It looked like my twin.|||ive had someone ask if i have a twin sister at my school


so my doppelganger goes to my school its hilarious|||doppelganger? what is that? do you mean your twin?...........|||Yes, it's your alter ego





doppelganger \DOP-uhl-gang-uhr\, noun:


1. A ghostly double or counterpart of a living person.


2. Alter ego; double.





But my primary interest here is not the machinations of science itself but the fascinating life and times of its dark doppelganger, the mad scientist, in all his overreaching glory.


-- David J. Skal, Screams of Reason








Doppelganger is German for 'double walker '. It means a ghostly or sometimes even physical double of a living person. If you see your own doppelganger it is said to be an omen of death, if a friend or family member se it it is thought to mean that there is something bad about to happen or there will be ill health.





In folklore they cast no shadow and do not have reflections, and are said to give advice to the person, but this can sometimes be misleading.





One case of a doppelganger was Queen Elizabeth I of England, she saw herself lying on her bed, the Queen died not to long after this happened.





To some, doppelgangers are just fiction, to others they really do believe that the phenomenon really does exist.|||No....VERY CREEPY......only because i am the good guy...hahahaha.............








http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelg%C3%鈥?/a>|||I had a girl in my grade 4 class who looked almost exactly like me. Even the teacher got us mixed up. He called her by my name and me by her name. It was confusing, frustrating, but funny at the same time.|||I havent seen my doppelganger BUT i have had people tell me that they JUST saw me. I think I have a COUPLE doppelgangers. or at least a VERY active ONE lol|||Yup, my evil twin tried to get me, but I kicked my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment