Friday, December 16, 2011

Had anyone come across their doppelganger on Yahoo Answers?

They say everyone has one, was just wondering if the same applied to your 'virtual' self|||i had a twin for a day....Slinky Malinky was her name. She was sweet enough to change her hairdo so that we wouldn't be mistaken for each other.|||fall of troy~*|||ha i have a very generic face , which means i look like a billion people a day.








sucks to be me really.|||no|||Stephy.|||Yep,it was strange.Like identity theft,lol!|||Still waiting, I have some questions for that trouble causing buttmunch.|||LoL @ Doppelganger. Every time I hear that word I think of that silly twit Drew Barrymore in the movie Doppelganger. Terrible actress but hilarious bit in the movie when Barrymore inappropriately yells, "Thats my doppleganger not me" hahaha yeah I always forget to use that excuse when I get drunk and get arrested. "Your Honour, my doppleganger did it"





About your answer, no.|||there must be another robin out there but i have not seen it|||There is another Helen S but she doesn't come into this section very much and the first time she did neither of us had a proper avatar just that grey head thing. As we had a load of trolls at that time i thought someone was up to no good and was very rude to her! Poor girl, i apologised and we had a couple of e-mails together laughing. Years ago though i saw my mother leaving some offices in York and even though i kept calling Mum! she didn't stop. Eventually i managed to catch up with her and grabbed her arm - she looked just like my mum except that her eyes were blue and my mums are brown. I had a photo of mum in my locket which i showed her. We were both quite shocked but then she turned on her heel and virtually ran off! That was weird!|||Not avatar but like mindedly, yes.|||R Grohly looks like me sometimes, or I look like her.....whatever lol





When I changed my name to Duchess i got a really abusive email from someone with a similar name who took great offence. I think she was on the verge of calling MI5 for identity theft....|||no, not me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment